USB/Serial adapter

Jose Marques noway at nohow.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 15 22:46:44 BST 2002

Does anybody know of any serial to USB adapters that work with FreeBSD
that can be bought in the UK?  If so a manufacturer name, model and
details of the place you got it from would be most welcome.  Looking at
the ones mentioned in the kernel config I've only been able to find
foreign suppliers that don't ship outside the US.  Basically I after
something that I can use to connect a mobile, GPS, palm etc. to a serial
port challenged PC.  I'm assuming that any such device would look like a
serial device from FreeBSD's POV.

Many thanks.

--
Jose Marques