Trying to boot freeBSD

Dominic Clifton mjpiidc2 at stud.umist.ac.uk
Thu Aug 15 21:31:28 BST 2002

I have actually got it to work now. I did have a freeze whilst trying to
download the gnome desktop environment. I also changed the ribbon cable to the
harddrive for good measure. I will try to configure the desktop stuff later.

Cheers

Dom.

--
Corrosion & Protection Centre, UMIST, P.O. Box 88, Manchester, M60 1QD.