ADSL modem for FreeBSD?

Punkey lee at punkey.net
Thu Aug 15 08:19:15 BST 2002

> Alcatel SpeedTouch Pro (ethernet with NAT/PAT) from dslsource is pretty
> easy
> to set up. Some of them even come with a 4 port 10mb hub built in.

Exactly what I've got at home.  If you've not set one up before, there
is a helper app, but thats Windoze only.  I found that dslsource.co.uk
were helpful enough to provide a config file for me needs, that I was
able to edit (vi forever!) and upload manually.
Been running ever since.  My 'dirty' ethernet sits on the Alcatel, and
my clean internal stuff resides on a separate hub.

Lee