Advice request

Richard Tetley richard at tetley.org
Tue Aug 6 16:17:02 BST 2002

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C23D64.B29A8450

Dear All,
I use FreeBSD as a firewall for a USB ADSL connection. It is pretty =
reliable, but recently dropped twice in a few days. Reconnects on =
re-boot.

I wonder if there is anything I can do to make FreeBSD detect a dropped =
connection and restart automatically?

Any advice welcomed.

Yours sincerely

Richard Tetley
Member number:20001522

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C23D64.B29A8450

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Dear All,</DIV>
<DIV>I use FreeBSD as a firewall for a USB ADSL connection. It is pretty =

reliable, but recently dropped twice in a few days. Reconnects on =
re-boot.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I wonder if there is anything I can do to make FreeBSD detect a =
dropped=20
connection and restart automatically?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any advice welcomed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yours sincerely</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Richard Tetley</DIV>
<DIV>Member number:20001522</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C23D64.B29A8450--