ADSL (Ethernet-based) use in the UK?

Stacey Roberts Stacey.Roberts at aepona.com
Thu Apr 18 11:59:04 BST 2002

Hello There,
       My adsl application to PIPEX has just come through, and I'm hoping to
learn of the experiences list members might have with using adsl with FreeBSD
(4.5 Stable in my case).

I've got a bridge-router of my own that I plan to use, so it'd be great to hear
of any particular procedures/config options/gotchas that I might need to be
aware of.

Thank you all for the time, looking forward to a healthy membership here.

Stacey
--
Stacey Roberts
Network Engineer - Infrastructure Support	AePONA (England) Ltd