FreeBSD ftp.releng4.freebsd.org server down

Paul McEnery paul at linuxit.com
Wed Apr 17 09:17:31 BST 2002

Hi,

Thank you for your help. Sorry I was a little impatient with the message
and didn't exactly say what I meant. I meant ftp://releng4.freebsd.org.
I was just looking for another server seeing as this one no longer seems
to be accepting connections, and I could not see any new information on
the main FreeBSD site.

Thanks again

Paul