1U cases (was: Your Advice: Low Grade/Cost Server Parts)

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Fri Sep 28 23:09:36 BST 2001

--On Friday, September 28, 2001 11:37:06 +0100 Jonathan Perkin
<sketch at rd.bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> On Fri Sep 28, 2001 at 11:33:35AM +0100, Neil Ford wrote:
>
>> For cases:
>> I'm trying to find the company Joe reccommended ages ago but can't seem
>> to find the link :-(
>>
>> You could try these guys;
>> http://www.acme-technology.co.uk/rack_mount.htm
>>
>> (that's from a google search, no personal experience).
>
> Looks good, cheers.

I had trouble with these guys, they're hard to deal with if you ever need
support from them, and I needed a fair bit due to mistakes in the delivered
goods, failing fans or mobile racks not performing to spec etc.

Paul Richards
FreeBSD Services Ltd
http://www.freebsd-services.com