VT220 and VT320 terminals available for free - handy for getty

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Fri Sep 28 00:40:37 BST 2001

Don't junk them.

I don't want to grab them since I've got one so everyone else should have a
shout before I do but I'd rather they have a home here than have them go in
a skip.

They're very useful, I've had one on my server in the house for several
years and it's just what you need when the server has a problem.

--On Thursday, September 27, 2001 22:08:36 +0100 Roger Hardiman