VT220 and VT320 terminals available for free - handy for getty

Roger Hardiman roger at cs.strath.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 22:08:36 BST 2001

Hi,
I have a fully working VT320 and a VT220 terminal which I no longer need.
I can only find one keyboard though.

They are free to a good home, otherwise the skip gets them.
Handy for hanging off the back of a FreeBSD box for debugging, or as a text
console.

Currently they are in Cheltenham. I can bring them up to York in 4 weeks
time.
Or I can box them up and post them to someone.

They are free, although if someone wants them posted, they will have to
cover that.

Anyone want them?

Roger

Roger Hardiman