VPN thru NAT

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Tue Sep 11 10:24:34 BST 2001

[oops sorry, I forgot to switch pgp signing off on the last message].

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 09:01:42AM +0100, Livingstone, Lee wrote:
> Hello all (again),
>
> i have received a message back from nik clayton, but cannot open the message
> as it is encrypted. Could you resend the message without encryption. Or tell
> me how to open the original message.

What mailer are you using?  He's probably just using pgp-mime like me
(although I've switched it off for this message so that you can read
it).  You should maybe think about upgrading your mail package to the
most recent version and seeing whether that helps, otherwise switch to a
better mail reader.

Joe