Wireless network

Jonathan Belson jon at witchspace.com
Sat Sep 8 12:10:17 BST 2001

Jose Marques wrote:
> I use two Orinoco gold cards with an Apple Airport.  The cards work well
> with FreeBSD in my laptop (a Libretto L70) and the Airport is easily

The orinoco cards are comaptible with the Apple 'UFO' Airport?  That's
quite handy, I was thinking of investing in a wireless network when I
get my house (four in the chain and counting 8^( )

What are you doing about security?  WEP is supposed to be pretty
useless,
regardless of key length.  You could redirect everything through ssh,
but
I don't know how well this would be supported under windows and macos.

--
C-YA
Jon

<http://www.witchspace.com>