a bit of info

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 12:19:29 GMT 2001

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:

>I am sending in my individual registration today and am trying to decide
>on the hotel.  Do we get any special deals for being part of the
>conference at Thistle?

Also, is there a cut from the Thistle room rate going to the conference?
Apparently they are quoting cheaper prices if you don't mention the
conference.  I wouldn't want to avoid paying my contribution, but I don't
want to pay more if the difference isn't going to benefit the great cause.

Alos, have we committed an occupancy of N room/nights to the hotel?

Aled