a bit of info

Ashley Penney ashp at unloved.org
Wed Oct 31 11:46:00 GMT 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 02:31:07AM -0600, Jeff LaCoursiere said:

> I am sending in my individual registration today and am trying to decide
> on the hotel.  Do we get any special deals for being part of the
> conference at Thistle?  Am planning on showing up Thursday night so I am
> up nice and early for kernel debugging ;)

Sure, there's several special treats..

You get to see the core team blindingly drunk.
We'll get phk to make more panics, and arrange an impromto boxing match as a result..
Watch Mr Hubbard chase sheep..

--
<bk> Interxion Consultancy
<bk> "If we fuck up, you can pay us ridiculous amounts of money to fix it."