payment system for BSDCon

Brian Somers brian at freebsd-services.com
Wed Oct 31 00:56:25 GMT 2001

> hi all,
> i wanted to know.. how do i pay for the BSDCon thing...
> cause.. sorry for all the problems i _+always+_ bring to the =

> list....
> =

> my father doesn't have a credit card... but he is willing to pay =

> cheque or cash... and can i pay at the entrance...

You can do either.  It's easiest for us if you download =

http://www.BSDConEurope.org/registration.pdf, fill it out and post it =

to BSDCon Europe, 11 Lapwing Close, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6XR, UK.

Cheques should be made payable to FreeBSD Services Limited (as we're =

organising the finances).

> thanks...
> hiten pandya....
> =

> please tell me how i should go bout this...

Cheers.  We're looking forward to meeting you.
-- =

Brian <brian at freebsd-services.com>                <brian at Awfulhak.org>
      http://www.freebsd-services.com/        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
Don't _EVER_ lose your sense of humour !      <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>