BSDCon

Andrew McKay birminghamweb at freeuk.com
Tue Oct 30 23:35:52 GMT 2001

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, hiten pandya wrote:

hp> It will take me two/three hours to get to brighton which is at
hp> about 10.35 when i leave at 7.30 in the morn :{

If I was going I'd offer you a lift but, unfortunately, other stuff has
intervened.  Which is damned annoying but I can do nothing about it.

hp> i just wanted to ask... is there any formality in clothes or any
hp> other things...

Of course.  The official dress code is 'geek at conference' which, iirc,
means as casual as you can get it with kudos for the most amusing geek
related t-shirt.  In other words, you can wear what you like.  Seriously.
No one cares...

hp> my total cost of journey is around 45 pounds.. or so...

Hmmm.  That's a lot of money to find for a kid.  I'm pretty sure it will
be worth it though.

--
Andrew McKay <birminghamweb at freeuk.com>