Re[1] a bit of info

hiten pandya hpandya at lycos.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 21:56:18 GMT 2001

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0034751004478944_ID

hi
i dont mind coming down to anywhere in the midlands.. like
nottingham or so... but the only thing is.... that i dont get
transport back... if it is in the evening.... as you all know..
parents are skeptic about a 15 year'ol kid wondering in the
midlands at evening time....

regards,
hiten,

wrote:

> > There are actually quite a lot of FreeBSD people around
Oxford. We've had
> > some good events here in the past. They have all been in
pubs though :-)

> ...of which there are many. If demand is sufficient, I think I
can
> probably book a function room here at Oriel for a
day/evening/whatever and
> probably secure tea/coffee etc.
>
> If the general consensus is that people want a meeting in
Oxford and a pub
> is problematic for whatever reason, the offer of an
alternative remains
> open.
>
> --
> George C A Reid			 Tel: (08701)