a bit of info

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Tue Oct 30 16:01:43 GMT 2001

--On Tuesday, October 30, 2001 16:55:45 +0000 George Reid
<greid at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 11:01:56AM -0000, Paul Richards wrote:
>
>> There are actually quite a lot of FreeBSD people around Oxford. We've had
>> some good events here in the past. They have all been in pubs though :-)
>
> ...of which there are many.  If demand is sufficient, I think I can
> probably book a function room here at Oriel for a day/evening/whatever
> and  probably secure tea/coffee etc.
>
> If the general consensus is that people want a meeting in Oxford and a
> pub  is problematic for whatever reason, the offer of an alternative
> remains  open.

I think that sounds like a good plan.

If we go for something like a Saturday afternoon then there's the evening
for those who want to move on to the pub and some food and plenty of time
for people to travel.

Paul Richards
FreeBSD Services Ltd
http://www.freebsd-services.com