a bit of info

George Reid greid at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 30 16:55:45 GMT 2001

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 11:01:56AM -0000, Paul Richards wrote:

> There are actually quite a lot of FreeBSD people around Oxford. We've had
> some good events here in the past. They have all been in pubs though :-)

...of which there are many.  If demand is sufficient, I think I can
probably book a function room here at Oriel for a day/evening/whatever and
probably secure tea/coffee etc.

If the general consensus is that people want a meeting in Oxford and a pub
is problematic for whatever reason, the offer of an alternative remains
open.

--
George C A Reid			   Tel: (08701) 200870  Ext. 26654
FreeBSD Committer/Developer             greid at FreeBSD.org
Oriel College, Oxford University        george.reid at oriel.ox.ac.uk