ADSL

Steve Lalonde steve at enta.net
Mon Oct 29 22:08:23 GMT 2001

Over here at Entanet we usualy do a /28 (16 ips - 13 useable ) with the
ethernet flavours
and we always do a single static ip with the USB versions.

We also do NOT filter inbound requests so you can run a server if you want.
( dont tell BT )

Steve Lalonde
Chief Technical Officer
Entanet International Ltd
http://www.enta.net

IMPORTANT: DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This email (and any attachment thereto) is confidential, and may be
legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if
obtained in error and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual sender, not those of the company
unless endorsed by a Director of Entanet International Ltd.