FreeBSD work?

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Oct 29 12:51:09 GMT 2001

Hi all,

Forgive me if this is considered off-topic.  I have been in the UK for
about four months now and have been searching for companies that could use
a sysadmin/programmer with loads of FreeBSD ISP experience.  Does anyone
know of any job sites or recruiters that specialize in FreeBSD (or Linux I
suppose) jobs/contracts?

If any ISP's are listening I would love to talk with you - I have
extensive Cisco, Firewall, and access equipment knowledge and six years
experience working for a large ISP in the states...

Thanks,

Jeff LaCoursiere
jeff at jeff.net