FreeBSD and BT Internet

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Wed Oct 24 12:42:43 BST 2001

Hmm, these are great suggestions, and I may play with pppd just to get
things working, but I am still a bit confused.  Surely no authentication
would occur until PPP negotiation is established?  I'm not even getting
LCP.  I'll try some more things tonight and may post again.

Thanks for all your help!  Great list.