Time Synchronisation

Steve Greenshaw steve at softgreen.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 09:17:14 BST 2001

Thanks Aled,

I tracked down the problem eventually ... HUGELY embarrassing ... a 'colleague' had blocked NTP using
the filter on our router. Nothing quite like internal communication, is there?

Anyway, now working fine again. I will however follow up your suggestion of running ntpd on all the
boxes ...

Once again, thanks for your help.

Steve.