PHP and GD Problems

Richard Drinkwater drinkster3 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:57:03 BST 2001

I'm trying to compile PHP from ports with GD and FreeType support.  All
seems to be well and pkg_info shows that freetype, gd and php are installed,
but when I try to use a truetype function in GD I get the following error.

Warning: libgd was not built with TrueType font support

This is from the latest ports tree.  Everything seemed to compile without
any errors, and other gd functions are working.

Anyone else had a similar problem, or know how to fix it?

Richard