changing hard disks

Simon Griffiths simon.g at claycrossbs.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 09:35:45 BST 2001

Hi,

I was having a think about this last night and I reckon the best (?) way to
do this would be to install FreeBSD onto the new drive, then mount your old
hdd and copy all your data across.  The other way I guess would be to use a
system like Norton ghost but I'm not too sure how this works, maybe dd could
do it also.

Sorry I've not no firm answers but maybe one of the suggestions above will
help,

Cheers

Si.
--
Simon Griffiths
Systems Administrator - Clay Cross Building Society