installation of free bsdfreebsd....

ravi talluri trk_kiran at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:15:49 BST 2001

   hello,

                      I had installed FreeBSD4.1 in my system which is
required for my project. I have never worked in FreeBSD. plz tell me where
can i get Xfree86 for freebsd. my project is related to netwroks and and i
have to work in Freebsd only. so, plz suggest where can i get network driver
and Graphics for free bsd.

               I hope u come up with u'r suggestions.

                        Thanking u,

                                                      with regars,