Introduction

rgipps at netspace.net.au rgipps at netspace.net.au
Tue Oct 16 11:41:59 BST 2001

Hi Michael,
           I have recently come over from Australia too (I am more of a newbie
to FreeBSD though).  I bought a copy of FreeBSD 4.3 recently from an online
store at http://www.uklinux.net/ (the CD and shipping cost was quite
reasonable).  Most of the other stores I contacted had run out of FreeBSD
Distribution sets.

Regards,
Richard Gipps