Introduction

Paul Civati paul at xciv.org
Tue Oct 16 10:41:10 BST 2001

Michael Henry <MHenry at Lastminute.com> wrote:

> 	I'll keep this brief 'cause I'm at work, but basically I
> arrived in London from Australia three-and-a-half months ago, and
> am now working as a Sys Admin at lastminute.com. I've been running
> FreeBSD since mid-1998, and am currently suffering withdrawal
> symptoms!

I guess they don't run FreeBSD then. ;)

> Which brings me to my question: where can I buy FreeBSD
> CDs? My office is near Victoria station, so if anyone knows of a
> retailer in that area, I would greatly appreciate it if you'd let
> me know.

Probably your best bet is the PC Bookshop (who despite their name
have books on all areas of computing), they have stores at Holborn
and Bank, see <URL:http://www.pcbooks.co.uk/> for their address
details, and you can search to see what they have in stock.

-Paul-