Introduction

Michael Henry MHenry at Lastminute.com
Tue Oct 16 10:33:54 BST 2001

------_=_NextPart_000_01C15625.AC549E90

Hello,

	I'll keep this brief 'cause I'm at work, but basically I
arrived in London from Australia three-and-a-half months ago, and
am now working as a Sys Admin at lastminute.com. I've been running
FreeBSD since mid-1998, and am currently suffering withdrawal
symptoms! Which brings me to my question: where can I buy FreeBSD
CDs? My office is near Victoria station, so if anyone knows of a
retailer in that area, I would greatly appreciate it if you'd let
me know.

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to meeting with you all at
the next meeting,

	Michael

Michael Henry
Systems Support Administrator
address: 4 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6JP
tel: +44 (0)20 7802 fax: +44 (0)20 7802
email: MHenry at lastminute.com
internet: http://www.lastminute.com

do something lastminute.com

------------------------------

This e-mail is intended for the named addressee only.  It may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you have received this message in error, please let us know and then delete this message from your system.  You should not copy the message, use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to anyone.

------_=_NextPart_000_01C15625.AC549E90
	filename="Michael Henry.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Henry;Michael
FN:Michael Henry
ORG:;Tech Ops
TITLE:Unix SA
ADR;WORK:;Buckingham Gate;;London;;;UK
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Buckingham Gate=0D=0ALondon=0D=0AUK
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:MHenry at Lastminute.com
REV:20011010T134901Z
END:VCARD

------_=_NextPart_000_01C15625.AC549E90--