ADSL suppliers

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Thu Oct 11 17:32:34 BST 2001

--3O1VwFp74L81IIeR

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 04:57:46PM +0100, Brian Somers wrote:
> > I have an EasyDSL line and do all of my own DNS at no cost.
> > It does annoy me that Easynet won't CNAME the PTRs of my network to my
> > name servers, but I can live with that.  They will change the PTRs for
> > you though if you ask. (Don't ask me who to ask, I used to work at
> > Easynet so I went around a back door to get mine changed. ;)
>=20
> Sending a fax to 08702221011 and asking nicely works for me :*)

I used to go via the Pavilion systems department ;)  It helps knowing
people there ;).  Easynet support never really understood what I was
asking for and regularly didn't read what I'd asked them to do and so
didn't quite do the right thing.  Very frustrating.

Joe

--3O1VwFp74L81IIeR

--3O1VwFp74L81IIeR--