ADSL suppliers

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 12:18:20 BST 2001

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Richard Wendland wrote:

>> You really ought to get ADSL if you can - I recommend Nildram's service
>> for that.
>
>I've heard good things about Nildram ADSL, but even with their recent
>price reductions they charge considerably more than Easynet for non-USB

I have only experience of Nildram's ADSL service, though a friend does
have the Easynet Ethernet service and he was impressed with that.  I think
the general advice is avoid BT's own ADSL IP service, go with someone who
takes the raw ATM and who then does their own IP on top!

Aled
--
        ++  Amazingly cheap server hosting in Telehouse, London  ++
        ++             http://www.qix.co.uk/colo/                ++