ADSL suppliers

David Richards DavidR at eurosoft-uk.com
Thu Oct 11 08:53:30 BST 2001

I am on easynet for adsl. Now I am with them, I wish I could have gone with
someone else. Reasons why

I have my own domain. I wanted to transfer it to them so I didn't get
hostname[1-13].dsl.easynet.co.uk
So they want to charge me 125 quid for it
To register a domain with them , the same amount.
I know the reasons why it is so much now. Routing fees etc...
But the good thing I find is their support is good. They have to call you
back within 4 hours of you reporting the problem and I have never been on
hold waiting for someone

david