FreeBSD Training

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 17:48:09 BST 2001

>----- Original Message -----=20

There'll be lots of opportunity for learning at the BSDCon Europe which
conveniently for you is being held at a venue within walking distance of
West Sussex.  I don't think you'd get a more worthwhile three day training
course for only =A3150.

(thought I'd get the plug in before Paul :-)

Aled
--=20
        ++  Amazingly cheap server hosting in Telehouse, London  ++
        ++             http://www.qix.co.uk/colo/                ++