Tracking 4.4-STABLE

Paul Civati paul at xciv.org
Fri Oct 5 10:45:59 BST 2001

I've just started tracking 4.4-STABLE, I've built a 4.4-RELEASE
box and have SUP'd most of the sources from cvsup.uk.FreeBSD.org,
for some stuff I have cvsupfile.intl which tries to collect
src-crypto and src-secure from cvsup.internat.freebsd.org,
but this always fails:

% /usr/local/bin/cvsup -v
CVSup client, GUI version
Copyright 1996-2001 John D. Polstra
Software version: SNAP_16_1e
Protocol version: 17.0
[..]
% /usr/local/bin/cvsup -g -L 2 -P - /etc/cvsupfile.intl
Parsing supfile "/etc/cvsupfile.intl"
Connecting to cvsup.internat.freebsd.org
Cannot connect to cvsup.internat.freebsd.org: Connection refused
Will retry at 10:44:25
^C
% /usr/local/bin/cvsup -g -L 2 -P - /etc/cvsupfile.intl
Parsing supfile "/etc/cvsupfile.intl"
Connecting to cvsup.internat.freebsd.org
Connected to cvsup.internat.freebsd.org
Server software version: SNAP_16_1e
Negotiating file attribute support
Exchanging collection information
Establishing passive-mode data connection
Cannot connect to data port: Connection refused
Will retry at 10:48:04
^C

Any ideas, should I not be bothering with those bits, or should
I be getting them from somewhere else?

The sup files were built auto-magically when I installed cvsup,
and as I'm outside the US the above sounds right to me, except
for the connection failure.

-Paul-