Asus V7100 GTS 2 videocard in freebsd 4.3

Dan Cuthbert dan at afx.org.uk
Mon Oct 1 12:06:43 BST 2001

yup

make sure you have Xfree86 4.1.0 installed (ports or the binaries)
then as r00t, run   XFree86 -configure
if all is kinky, it should create a decent XF86config file in /root

go through that file, check that the resolution is what you want and
then copy it to /etc/X11 and then run startx

any probs, shout back!

dan

* John Foks (John.Foks at versatel.nl) tapped away like a little monkey: