FreeBSD talks

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Thu Nov 29 01:34:19 GMT 2001

--On Wednesday, November 28, 2001 19:04:54 +0000 Tom Hukins
<tom at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 01:14:05PM +0000, Paul Robinson wrote:
>>
>> - We drink more beer than any other OS community. Probably. Actually, if
>> Brighton was anything to go by, me and Paul Richards drink more beer
>> than  anybody else in the OS community. Perhaps it's just us. :-)
>
> Okay, so I couldn't hack the pace on Saturday, but I'm sure you
> weren't around when I left the hotel on Friday night (or Saturday
> morning). :-)

I'm pretty sure there was no-one left any of the nights after I was, I made
sure there weren't any delegates left alone without a drinking partner
before going to bed :-)

(and Jordan wasn't in the lab all night, Brian and I ended up crashing
outside the lab for a while that night and there was no-one left in there)

Paul Richards
FreeBSD Services Ltd
http://www.freebsd-services.com