FreeBSD talks

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Wed Nov 28 19:29:46 GMT 2001

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Mark Blackman wrote:
> After a bit googling, I worked out that they are a general sort of
> computer users group. The name was a bit confusing, not actually
> indicating what they used (Linux,coke,LSD?).

There is a Linux users group, which meets either every second or third
Tuesday or Wednesday of the month. And there are reports of at least
oen BSDer showing up (I never made it to a meeting in the 4 months
before I escaped back to Manchester).

I probably still have the email announcements if people want contact
info for them.

Is anyone interested in a pseudo-BUG[1] in Manchester[2] ?

Sam

[1] Based around meeting in a pub, rather than anything more formal.

[2] Speaking of which, has anyone got a NetBSD box in Mcr which i could
    plug a USB cable into and see if the driver for said cable works?