FreeBSD talks

Paul Robinson paul at akita.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 16:24:24 GMT 2001

On Wednesday 28 November 2001  3:57 pm, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Mark Blackman wrote:

> > computer users group. The name was a bit confusing, not actually
> > indicating what they used (Linux,coke,LSD?).
>
> Wow, I bet they have interesting meetings :)  Where do I sign up??

I really don't think being in a Linux User Group with everybody on LSD would
be fun - they might start hallucinating about a 20' tall RMS being eaten by
Tux or something. :)

Although if it were found that crack smoking was commonplace in Linux
developers, it would explain a lot of things... :)

--
Paul Robinson