FreeBSD on a everything onboard motherboard.

Paul Robinson paul at akita.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 12:45:11 GMT 2001

On Tuesday 27 November 2001  4:58 pm, Josef Karthauser wrote:

> Most likely you'll have no problems with any of the hardware.  That
> modem may cause you trouble if you wish to use it though.

I seem to remember the subject of WinModems coming up on either -chat or -isp
about two months ago. I can't find it right now, but somebody posted a link
to some beta drivers for lucent WinModems to work under FBSD, and there was
much harking about getting them moved into -CURRENT and then backport
eventually to -STABLE, etc. I'll have to track it down myself soon, I have a
Stinkpad 240 with a winmodem I would like to see working at some point...

--
Paul Robinson