FreeBSD on a everything onboard motherboard.

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Tue Nov 27 16:38:40 GMT 2001

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, William Cooper wrote:
> I'm building a new machine soon at college and I've been told the
> spec, and basicly the graphics, sound, network card, 56k modem is all
> onboard, has anyone ran FreeBSD on a mobo the same spec as this? If so
> did it run ok with no problems or am I going to have a fricking load
> of problems when shoving FreeBSD on it?

Depends on what make/model of motherboard it is....

Although on-board modems tend to be WinModems these days :-(

Sam

--
  Dare To Slack: When Birds Fly in The Right Formation, They Need Only Exert
    Half The Effort. Even in Nature, Teamwork Results in Collective Laziness