disk setup

Christopher Raven c.raven at pop-3.ukonline.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 00:13:53 GMT 2001

As a side note, SuSE no longer supports the 6.xx series so you would do
well to upgrade to 7.xx for obvious reasons. If you cant download for some
reason, I can send you one of my old copies.

BTW, I'm not a major Linux fan but SuSE is very nice these days ... if a
trifle bloated  :)

Talking of nice things, has anybody apart from me tried the new pre-release
SOLARIS desktop of GNOME? They are going to drop CDE and use GNOME... 'bout
time really .... (and yes I know its not FreeBSD, but it is still UNIX :o)

Cheers,
Chris R.