Digital Camera

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Fri Nov 23 12:10:26 GMT 2001

--On Friday, November 23, 2001 08:52:45 +0000 Dominic Marks
<dominic_marks at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the responses. I'll have a look round keeping all that in
> mind. I'm not a quality fanatic, I probably wouldn't be able to tell
> between a medium quality and very high quality image, ... I can't
> with HiFi equipment.

I also have a lot of trouble telling the difference between medium quality
and high quality images with HiFi equipment. I think it must be a problem
with my speakers, they don't seem to project the images as well as I'd like.

Paul Richards
FreeBSD Services Ltd
http://www.freebsd-services.com