CD subscriptions, post-WindRiver

Scott Mitchell scott.mitchell at mail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:14:17 GMT 2001

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 12:09:36AM +0000, Christopher Raven wrote:
> OK all,
> I will burn disks at cost (+ a pint of beer ;) for anyone who wants them if
> that sounds OK ?

Sounds most generous :-)  I could do that myself though... my main reason
for keeping up buying the CDs sets has been to make a contribution to The
Project (to ease my guilt at so rarely being motiviated to write any code
that I'm not paid for).

I assume that some part of the proceeds from the FreeBSD Services DVDs goes
to fund further FreeBSD development?

Mind you, anything is better than lining WindRiver's pockets :-(  Every
encounter I've had with that company has been unpleasant...

Cheers,

	Scott