CD subscriptions, post-WindRiver

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Wed Nov 21 10:47:40 GMT 2001

--On Wednesday, November 21, 2001 09:53:16 +0000 Paul Civati
<paul at xciv.org> wrote:

> Paul Richards <paul at freebsd-services.com> wrote:
>
>> You could of course buy the DVD from FreeBSD Services.
>>
>> They're #40 per release (or #150 for a 4 issue subscription) and
>> they're really nice :-)
>
> What releases do these contain?
>
> I presume each DVD set you produce will be the latest release
> version, ie. starting with 4.5 onwards and moving onto 5.x when
> that becomes release (I know that's not scheduled for quite a
> while)?

The current set has 4.4 on it.

There'll be a set produced every time the project does an official release.
It's quite possible that you could have a 4.8 and 5.0 coming out at roughly
the same time, that nearly happened with 4.4.

Paul Richards
FreeBSD Services Ltd
http://www.freebsd-services.com