Flash and BSD

Scott Mitchell scott.mitchell at mail.com
Mon Nov 19 21:53:38 GMT 2001

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 12:01:49PM +0000, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 11:58:47AM +0000, Christopher Raven wrote:
> > Have you tried Opera (http://www.opera.com) ... maybe they have a BSD version?
>
> I've just started running Opera, and I like it (the linux version).
> It doesn't appear to do flash though.  Do you know different?

I believe (although I haven't got around to trying this on a BSD machine
yet) that Opera will work with most Linux Netscape plugins.  There was a
short thread on this very subject on -questions sometime over the weekend.

If you start using Opera, do send them an email telling them you're running
it on BSD and when will the native port be available please?  :-)

	Scott