Flash and BSD

Christopher Raven c.raven at pop-3.ukonline.co.uk
Mon Nov 19 12:17:16 GMT 2001

I have to confess that I only run the Windows version for work (Lynx under
BSD). But, it does everything ... there are no proper ports for Opera, it
just borrows from other browsers so I guess it may well be possible under
UNIX to do the same. Maybe the support area of Opera.com has the answer.
Failing that, Opera has always been very quick to respond individually to
posted questions .... even if they don't do UNIX Flash, with enough
interest expressed they will do I am sure.

Cheers,
Chris R.