regarding our website

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Mon Nov 19 00:32:51 GMT 2001

--+KJYzRxRHjYqLGl5

On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 11:57:21PM +0000, Scott Mitchell wrote:
> > >=20
> > >   1.  ukug members don't have a http://ukug.uk.FreeBSD.org/~user web=
=20
> > >       presence any more.  This is the only downside that I can see.
> >=20
> > Does this affect anyone on this list?
>=20
> Yup -- http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/~scott/xe_drv/

Don't worry.  We'll retain this as a redirect.  I'll also take a scoot
around on Dogma and see whether anyone else is making use of this
also.  My guess is that they use the canonical name for the machine
and that very few people actually use the ukug.freebsd.org host name,
but I could be wrong.

Joe

--+KJYzRxRHjYqLGl5

--+KJYzRxRHjYqLGl5--