regarding our website

Hiten Pandya hitmaster2k at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 00:25:16 GMT 2001

hello...
i dont think i will be able to make as that i dont
have commit access yet...

but... i will submit a good working prototype of the
site in 3 days...

i think.. we will also need a _Makefile_ system, which
can automacally normalise the page from source (SGML)
format.. dont you recon'?

thanks...

--- Brian Somers <brian at freebsd-services.com> wrote:
> > > I'm completely open to further suggestions on
> the subject.
> >
> > There is(was) a repository created on storm for
> this purpose a year or
> > so ago, but it's probably rotted.  I'll take a
> look and find out what
> > state it's in.
>
> I blew it away about a month or so ago (you ok'd
> it's deletion -
> honest!) on the grounds that it was probably stale
> and I was shifting
> repos around on storm anyway.
>
> If you wanna recreate it it's be much appreciated.
> If you haven't
> got time, I can do it (given the page sources).
>
> > Joe
>
> --
> Brian <brian at freebsd-services.com>
> <brian at Awfulhak.org>
>       http://www.freebsd-services.com/
> <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
> Don't _EVER_ lose your sense of humour !
> <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>

> ------

=====
regards,