regarding our website

Scott Mitchell scott.mitchell at mail.com
Sun Nov 18 23:57:21 GMT 2001

On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 10:51:03PM +0000, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 08:49:14PM +0000, Brian Somers wrote:
> > On a more general note, I think it's time to move these web pages to
> > storm.FreeBSD.org.uk.  Doing this will mean the following:
> >
> >   1.  ukug members don't have a http://ukug.uk.FreeBSD.org/~user web
> >       presence any more.  This is the only downside that I can see.
>
> Does this affect anyone on this list?

Yup -- http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/~scott/xe_drv/

I'd like to keep it available for the mailing list archives, which are
still useful (especially since I've just started working on some of the
leftover bugs in the driver).  The rest is of historical interest only.

The URL is in the driver source and is the one that seems to pop up when
people search on 'FreeBSD Xircom', so it would be nice if it could continue
to point somewhere useful, whether or not the content remains on a
project-supported server.

This issue aside, Brian's proposal seems entirely sensible.

	Scott