regarding our website

Future Beacon progress at eznet.net
Sun Nov 18 16:07:27 GMT 2001

I see that I am not the only one who stronly objects to frames.
It is an unnecessary feature.  It seems very inappropriate for
an OS that is not into excluding people and browsers around
the world to assist its own devious market conditining.

Shame on frames.

Will the web site follow microsoft anywhere?

Jim Trek
128 Main Street
Brockport, NY 14420
progress at eznet.net