regarding our website

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Sun Nov 18 13:13:39 GMT 2001

--On Sunday, November 18, 2001 04:07:43 -0800 Hiten Pandya
<hitmaster2k at yahoo.com> wrote:

> what colour scheme would you like on the site...?
> what new sections would you like on the site...?
> should we provide a text-only version as well...?
> do you think the current _colour_ scheme is good...?

I think you should go with one of two colour schemes. Either the BSDCon
Europe scheme http://www.bsdconeurope.org or the main FreeBSD site scheme
http://www.freebsd.org. The European colour scheme has been picked up by
Phil's EUG site (I can't remember the URL) so there's some logic in making
it the "official" look of European user groups.

The site should be W3C compliant and it should be viewable from a text
browser.

Paul Richards
FreeBSD Services Ltd
http://www.freebsd-services.com